Quantcast

Northstar July 8-10 roll call....

dma528

Chimp
Jun 28, 2004
Central Coast
I will be there the 7th to the 11th but I think I will be there before Alf and crew arrives. So if there is anyone else is there thatis willing to let me tag along on some runs let me know.

Peace
--Adam

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Ooooh, doctor. I'll be there from Thursday mid-afternoon till Sunday mornin' RACIN' and enjoying my fave place to ride. Ahhh, I can hear my NorCal buddies talkin' smack already..good times this weekend forsure. I'm taking the CREW: Lovebunny, Davey Croaouoauoackett, Nate Dawg and myself. There will be a Grand theft Auto tournament every night in our condo..All are welcome to participate(Sanjay is gonna win).

See everyone there,
-ALF

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
So who's racing or just going to ride?...D
Better question: Who wants to give me a ride and/or let me crash with them? I'm pretty tapped out after this weekend as far as cash goes, but I can repay you with a special place in my heart.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie said:
Better question: Who wants to give me a ride and/or let me crash with them? I'm pretty tapped out after this weekend as far as cash goes, but I can repay you with a special place in my heart.
ditto.. that and whoever can work around my schedule. Have to leave SoCal around Fri after work and leave N* not too late Sunday. I can repay you with a soft part in my heart for your kindness for letting me bum and crash. Then I have tires and SRS to sell for my race fees and nominal food. I'm all ears.

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
well I can take Rabie...but I need to find a place to stay...any ideas?...D
If there's anything still available, the "stay and bike free" deal at the N* condos worked out pretty well. But that assumes you'd be saving on lift tickets, and I'm not sure if your race fees cover that anyway.

R

Rabie

Orvan said:
rabie, race in HT class or vet pro.
That would interfere with my intended schedule of riding Boondocks all day. Well, actually, it would interfere with my intended schedule of fronjing that drop to flat at the end of Boondocks all day.

TYM

Monkey
Sep 10, 2001
Torrance CA
Metal said:
I'll be there rocking the SGS special.
Look for the Perrywinkle Prius in the parking lot.
Hey Sanjay,

See if that Prius will 4-wheel drift from Hwy 267 onto Northstar Dr at 45 mph.

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
Rabie said:
If there's anything still available, the "stay and bike free" deal at the N* condos worked out pretty well. But that assumes you'd be saving on lift tickets, and I'm not sure if your race fees cover that anyway.

I'm looking and I don't see anything that cheap...is there any nearby places to stay...everything I can find at the northstar site is 4 times the $59/per night they're advertising for. I think it's based on 4 person occupancy...and so far it's just you and me....D

R

Rabie

BMXman said:
I'm looking and I don't see anything that cheap...is there any nearby places to stay...everything I can find at the northstar site is 4 times the $59/per night they're advertising for. I think it's based on 4 person occupancy...and so far it's just you and me....D
Right. 2 people, 2 nights = x4. We just did it last weekend, and the rates worked out as advertized, plus a bit more for taxes. Call me and we'll figure it out.