Quantcast

Northwest Race Schedule's?

Rapplez

Chimp
Apr 27, 2010
Marysville Wa
I was just curious if anyone has heard news about dates or timelines of when the Northwest is going to start up DH racing for 2011? Fluidride? NWcup?allgravityseries?

Just getting pumped already for next season!:banana: -Rapplez

thom9719

Turbo Monkey
Jul 25, 2005
In the Northwest.
The dates for those events are not finalized yet. Everyone is waiting for the ProGRT dates to be announced and the rest of the series' will fall into place around them to have as little conflict as possible.

-KT

pnwracer

Chimp
Dec 7, 2010
Question - Why didn't the NW Cup #3 results get posted to USACYCLING? Lots of racers showed up but got no points. It's sort of infuriating when racers put forth the effort in gas, hotel and race fee's and have no evidence of effort on USACYCLING.ORG.

Is that going to happen next year too? Just asking ahead of time....

MinorThreat

Turbo Monkey
Nov 15, 2005
Nine Mile Falls, WA
Question - Why didn't the NW Cup #3 results get posted to USACYCLING? Lots of racers showed up but got no points. It's sort of infuriating when racers put forth the effort in gas, hotel and race fee's and have no evidence of effort on USACYCLING.ORG.

Is that going to happen next year too? Just asking ahead of time....
I wonder too. Good thing I wasn't trying to quali for Nats this year.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
Anyone from Stevens Pass want to comment if they might have a race late season? I know they had the banners out at Dry Hill and since they got approval it seems like a good promotional thing to me.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
Anyone from Stevens Pass want to comment if they might have a race late season? I know they had the banners out at Dry Hill and since they got approval it seems like a good promotional thing to me.
I think they would be happy just to get some trails open to the public in 2011.