Quantcast

Not Many Posts on Freeride

dothedew772

Chimp
Jul 26, 2005
for posting to keep up, new threads have to be started. How bout you post something useful rather than replying to every thread on the page.

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Freeriding is just riding really, if you practice DH outside of races, that's freeriding, if your xc bike leaves the ground, it's a freeride bike.

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
I don't think so... the kid said this forum is like pinkbike: Comments like that is what makes thos forum so much like pinkbike.com

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
ioscope said:
if you practice DH outside of races, that's freeriding,
I don't agree... it's still riding downhill... It's freeride when you have to start pedalling a big bike uphill and talk to your friends like this: "Ya man! Like...I hucked that ga-narly 50ft drop over there and landed on flat concrete! Man, I was black-jibbing in mid-air!...oh, and what's a good bike for riding around?"

THAT's freeriding..HAHAHA!!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
dirtjumpP.1 said:
i think the only people who should call me kid and like terms are people who are 25+ years old... not some ass-clown like chicodude who is the same age as me.
oh ok, I see. Cause I was like "wait, I consider myself a kid, and I'm 19." :p

ChrisRobin

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2002
Vancouver
I think Transcend should start "jib-a-lib-black-crack-ho-fro-riding" instead of DH racing. He'll probably be much happier.

Hey Fraser! Get rid of your filing cabinet and buy a Kona bike! HA!

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
I call myself a kid too.

You're just a kid that is a tool. Plain and simple. How retarded to you have to be to get this?