Quantcast

"Not So Secret Anymore" Dirt Jump Area - Video

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
We have another episode on the podcast. This episode is a mini-doc on the "Not So Secret Anymore" Dirt Jump Area in a neighborhood of Seattle. The city found it and it was written up in the paper. Read about it on the blog. See the video podcast.

While on the podcast make sure that you subscribe via iTunes. Peace!

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
man that is cool!!!!what a way to find comprimise!herb gardens and native species planting and non native species erradication...good work to all those involved.

Landon

Monkey
Oct 20, 2004
Wow. This is hands down the coolest thing I've ever seen on a bike forum! Bones over Metal did a fantastic job with this film. Really, really fantastic. Completely ready for community decsion makers to learn from. My hat is off to these film makers. And I also wanted to say thanks for putting me in the Softies Jam video! Can I link to this off my site??

I got to ride that place last summer. Incredible set of trails.

-L

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
all i can say is WOW.

my jumps are on city land and will face something someday.

I just hope they will be so open to finding a place for dirt jumpers to dig.

WOW

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
SeaPig/BOM crew - very good job on the reporting, film, pics, and anything else.

The article on Urban Sparks is very well written and a good read for riders and non-riders. I like how it is compared somewhat to Olympic sports but still gives riding it's individuality. Even the newspaper article had a good view.

BTW, I was so stoked on these aritcles I put a blurb up on my site w/ the links as well. Hopefully more townships will give riders an area to build and ride and plant cool trees and bushes too :D

SeaPig

Monkey
Sep 20, 2005
Seattle
Thanks for all the good words. I know we take them to heart and it helps us to keep trucking on. Peace!

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
put up as news on my site as well. we're in the exact same situation. i will be passing this on to our parks authority, great job guys!!!