Quantcast

()() Not this crap again Monderp GMT()()

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
over 5 years old no warranty. In my years as a firefighter I learned one very important thing. Don't self install shit that can blow up or burn down your house, the Insurance company will not cover your loss. I don't do Natural gas or Major electrical.

old water heater

new water heater

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
over 5 years old no warranty. In my years as a firefighter I learned one very important thing. Don't self install shit that can blow up or burn down your house, the Insurance company will not cover your loss. I don't do Natural gas or Major electrical.

old water heater

new water heater

they look disturbingly similar.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I'm going to, but I don't want to put him into a spot that forces his hand in one way or another. The company doesn't allow interviews without an available position or notifying the manager. The position got pulled for budget before we could set one up last time. The comp will be notably different too, possibly 30-40% lower in the Products position. However it's no longer a sales role, more a tangible skill set, which is something that I could really use at this point.
Had a chance to talk with the Sr. Product Manager, as the AVP is in meetings all day. Apparently they are moving to a more Business Analyst/Testing position, as that's what they really need right now. He gave me a ton of things to bring up with the AVP and how best to phrase them. Just ran into him again (3 hrs later) and he had a chance to brief the AVP on the situation, as I haven't connected with him. Sr. Product Mgr is going to bat, as is Assoc Product Mgr, which is a really good sign. AVP has been on board the whole time, just having budget constraints. His response to the Sr PM? "That really is a predicament". This is not helpful until I can talk to him...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp

old water heater

new water heater

Are those straps for earthquakes? Them water bombs just sit on the floors over here yonder.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Had a chance to talk with the Sr. Product Manager, as the AVP is in meetings all day. Apparently they are moving to a more Business Analyst/Testing position, as that's what they really need right now. He gave me a ton of things to bring up with the AVP and how best to phrase them. Just ran into him again (3 hrs later) and he had a chance to brief the AVP on the situation, as I haven't connected with him. Sr. Product Mgr is going to bat, as is Assoc Product Mgr, which is a really good sign. AVP has been on board the whole time, just having budget constraints. His response to the Sr PM? "That really is a predicament". This is not helpful until I can talk to him...

///Predicament