Quantcast

Not to be agist, but how old are you?

HippieKai

Pretty Boy....That's right, BOY!
Oct 7, 2002
hippie-ville
ummbikes said:
34, married with THREE DAUGHTERS! So I'm like 4646 years old.
ok here are the rules
single -1
girl/boy friend +1
wife/husband +10
kids: boy +2
girl +3

so your 53

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
I'll be 24 on April 9th...this time of year always is depressing for me... I still feel 18 and feel like I could associate with 18 year olds.....doh

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
Mods ... delete this nonsense. Agism is a locust, a plague, a depth of humanity so evil that .... wait a minute, I'm not the oldest one here! Carry on.

35, string of bad relationships but I've settled on a few I consider special. Bikes, I mean.

Regan

Chimp
Oct 19, 2004
18, single...NO wait, I have two girl friend. One’s name is Yeti DJ and the other Giant DH Team... :)

Jun 18, 2004
36/never married/no kids/too many relationships to remember... my plan is to get a black lab ***some day***... really, I should start out with some plants....

Velocity Girl

whack-a-mole
Sep 12, 2001
Atlanta
Married to Freak which I think takes me down to about 12 considering how we act most times! :p

And 3 kids....the four-legged barking, variety though :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing

so where did all the personal information come in at? He asked how old you were.... Pretty soon youll all be giving your SS#'s and your favorite pizza toppings.....

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:

so where did all the personal information come in at? He asked how old you were.... Pretty soon youll all be giving your SS#'s and your favorite pizza toppings.....
I don't tell anyone my favorite pizza toppings! :eek: I draw the line there! :D

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Hey, I was out of high school before everyone except Evil Bob and Dave were born so I am old-I guess, except at the last Mountain Bike Race I beat everyone under 30 in the sport class so I am pretty young, except I think I was the oldest rider at the race-(81 riders in sport). So how old am I? ;)