Quantcast

Note to self... Don't throw bike at cops.

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
That's what I'm talking about, full phalanx from sidewalk to sidewalk!

I fought the law and the law won!
yeah man i was pretty psyched to see the response the city had...It really felt like war down there all these gunshots and just an army of SWAT...

As for what these people are protesting, who knows, i dont think they do...They are just looking for a protest....

Actually right before the gas went off they were chanting 'Here we go PITT, F*** the G20' so that gives you an idea of how 'CORE' they are:rolleyes:

nauc

Monkey
May 14, 2007
fukin pigs

she WAS trying to move and they started pushing HER

fukin pigs

thank god for cameras

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Sometimes you just want to get your ass kicked by a cop...

Leppah

Turbo Monkey
Mar 12, 2008
Utar
She got what she deserved. She was probably causing problems the whole night. She should've known better.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Watch this video an pay attention at the :39 mark.
http://www.wpxi.com/video/21110533/index.html

I really don't understand what these people are protesting. Maybe I need to do some research, or maybe I just need to get back to actually doing my job instead of surfing the internet. Man, what did people do at work in the 80s?
I think you misunderstood what I said.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I have nothing wrong with protesting I think it can be a valuable tool. Its an important step in getting attention to your cause. Problem is, most of these muppets don't take the next step - taking actual action to get things done. They just want to run around in the streets and cause a ruckus.

jasride

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2006
PA
the chick got what she deserved. especially if its true that they were being told to leave or stand back numerous times before. Now if she was then t-bagged by the cop then maybe it would be a little too much, but getting night sticked to the ground because you threw your entire bike at the peace maker, you deserved that night stick.

so t-baggin ='s a little too much

nightsticked to the ground ='s justified