Quantcast

Nothing wrong with the fans in Oakland

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I hate people. phuck football, phuck baseball, and phuck anything else besides cycling and tennis. phuck you if you think I sound ghey. :D
Tennis... bwahhh how's the hair cut going Sally?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Skookum said:
Better be more wary of messing with Stosh he'll sick his Jawa's on you....
I've order them to assemble and ready the photon beam.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
dh girlie said:
Well, princess...you have NO choice at a Raiders game...you're sitting around hoodlums regardless where you sit and anywhere in about what...a 15 mile radius of the Coloseum...

I could just see you wearing your Tommy Hilfiger jeans rollin up in your pimp daddy Denali pretending to slum with the rest of the raider fans...you don't shave for 2 or 3 days before the big day...maybe forget to shower the day before...polish up on your profanities...sneak some sips of a fine merlot before going in and getting a cheap beer...I'm onto you...
BWAHAHAHAHA! :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
Good job...but I don't think Francisco would get so upset over that...the guy probably said something like...hey Francisco...does your girlfriend have your balls like Stosh's!!!

My Jawas are ready to attack ear licker!!!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
wow..nice shot of eric chavez...what a piece of ass...hey brian, julie have anymore of those tickets right in line with 3rd base????? :D :thumb: he is freakin HOT! We went to the game this Friday night and all the chicks would scream when he went got up to bat...such a fine looking fellow.
do they show the chair throwing?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Damn True said:
I don't think the chair threw anything. I think it was that Francisco guy.

Damn, first we blame the playa now we be hatin on the furniture.
It's got feet and arms whats to say it didn't?

J

JRB

stosh said:
Tennis... bwahhh how's the hair cut going Sally?
I've given up on haircuts and just started shaving my balls. Jealous??? Is is like the little sack that dogs have or was it a clean snatch???

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
loco-gringo said:
I've given up on haircuts and just started shaving my balls. Jealous??? Is is like the little sack that dogs have or was it a clean snatch???
:confused:

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
loco-gringo said:
Sometimes i wish i could throw a chair at your posts. :p