Quantcast

Notice anything

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
S-Works carbon flat top bars .. very close :D

I wish I were at the demo, the shop I work for sent 3 people, I wasn't one of the 3 :bastards:

If I didn't work there 1 day a week I might have gotten to go. :D

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
who gives a crap about the bars, the only thing i noticed was the cheerleading camp going on in the back ground.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Nitromike said:
You got better eyes than me then .. all I see is little cheerleader shaped blobs

new conatct prescripion+getting close to monitor+saving photo and enlarging it= enough to tell that i would have had to adjust the ol' spandex after that.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Nitromike said:
I thought they had a regular round also :duh:

So yes, you were right. :D

They showing any of the upper end Allez there or only the early release stuff?
We are releasing the entire 2005 line.

SUPER BITCHIN STUFF!
Try not to mess up the dealer book when your boss brings it in.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
biggins said:
who gives a crap about the bars, the only thing i noticed was the cheerleading camp going on in the back ground.

At first glance having rotating groups of 400 cheerleaders around for 4 weeks sounds pretty nifty. But I can tell you in no uncertain terms that it gets old FAST.

I had no interest in girls that age when I was that age. At 35.....even less.

www.annoying.com

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
Damn True said:
At first glance having rotating groups of 400 cheerleaders around for 4 weeks sounds pretty nifty. But I can tell you in no uncertain terms that it gets old FAST.

I had no interest in girls that age when I was that age. At 35.....even less.

www.annoying.com
you were the one shuffling them around? how old are they? :devil:

Nitromike

Monkey
May 14, 2004
Some ghetto in Houston
So this is annoying, I call the shop today to check and see what parts I have on order came in so I know which bikes to bring with me to the shop tomorrow, seems the MORON at one of our other stores can't tell the difference between the S-Works flattop bars and the S-Works round bars

So tomorrow I'm gonna drive over there, Monkey Stomp him, take the bars and give him back the round bars. Wonder if he knows he's being let go after Sunday or not yet?