Quantcast

Now I have the flu

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Whoa! Holy moly! what have I been missing on RM while being cockblocked by those bastards at work! :shocked: You must be feeling much better Laura to put a smack down like that! :D
she's just a catty chick who can't stand the fact that another chick would speak her mind just as much as her...but I do it without being fueled by actual hate...she's just jealous I'm better at it than her and I'm just fycking around...

loco-gringo

Crusading Clamp Monkey
Sep 27, 2006
Deep in the heart of TEXAS
Just out of curiosity, why is it not ok for people to trash threads with stupid comments, but behaviour in this thread is permissible???

Sophmoric humor doesn't tend to ever go this far.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Just out of curiosity, why is it not ok for people to trash threads with stupid comments, but behaviour in this thread is permissible???

Sophmoric humor doesn't tend to ever go this far.
Because special exceptions are made for persons who don't ride dumb bikes like 29ers and Cyclocross bikes.:monkey:

goodtobeIrie

Monkey
Aug 25, 2004
nor cal
Awwwwww, I was at least hoping for the threat of a beat down if we meet. You let me down muffin top. :(
lmao...oh, but sweet large buns...I have never threatened you...I'm too afraid you'll end up sitting on me...

and anyways...I'm more of a submissions kind of gal...I'd probably just end up putting you in something like a triangle choke or maybe and ankle lock, that is if I could decipher which part of your leg was your ankle...blood gets kind of messy...:wave:

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
lmao...oh, but sweet large buns...I have never threatened you...I'm too afraid you'll end up sitting on me...

and anyways...I'm more of a submissions kind of gal...I'd probably just end up putting you in something like a triangle choke or maybe and ankle lock, that is if I could decipher which part of your leg was your ankle...blood gets kind of messy...:wave:

Awesome! Fatso's back.

james02

Chimp
Apr 18, 2007
Well dear who does like to be affected in the hands of flu, but this is such a problem that there is no escape from it provided the ample precautions were not taken on time. What is the use of thinking negatively or abusing the ills! Just be better prepared for the next time, thats all.