Quantcast

Now that we have a freeride forum... (Pictures)

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
I'll post some pictures of the new small stunt:

Working on the new stunt

:grin:

Me hitting the new jump

XCFreerider45OO's New Helmet 8-)

Someone bought themself a present too... :grin:

The below photos of me are by him and the photos of him were taken by me...

My helmet is on the left friend's is on the right. Look for me at Attitash, just find the helmet:

Looking down on the drop from above:

To give you somewhat of an idea of the size:

Me hitting the new stunt:

Friend hitting it

bradical

Monkey
Dec 9, 2003
G-Vegas SC
Those are my favorite kind of drop set ups. You can just cruise on up to them at speed and not have to worry about climbing up the wooden part. Sweet.

InsaneP2Rider

Monkey
Jul 27, 2003
Asheville, NC
bradical said:
Those are my favorite kind of drop set ups. You can just cruise on up to them at speed and not have to worry about climbing up the wooden part. Sweet.
totally agree, man. i love those type of drops because they're so smooth and just easy to throw down a no-footer or a big whip or something. super fun!

keep up the stunt building!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
we have a few like that in our local trail.. they are a lot of fun.. esp if you put 2 in a row .. have fun!!!

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
My friend things the left is great.

Anyweay yeah the drop is really smooth. Smoothest thing I have ever hit yet. It is so much fun!

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Is your friend riding a C-dale prophet? Some of the leftys come in "all mountain" with 140mm. They are really light with Manitou internals. I rode one myself for a while untill the frame cracked. Really amazing forks.

CWO

Chimp
May 22, 2005
Great wood work!

However I would have placed the three long planks in a vertikal position for added strengh and stability.

But nevermind that! It looks great :-)

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
how is that lefty as a freeride fork?
well i know that cedric used it as a 4x fork, but i have never seen anyone use them as freeride forks. also though you have to consider thats only like 4 1/2 feet so that light freeride so that fork should do just fine if its a prophet with the 140mm. but who knows.

ohh and awsome building. now you just need a bigger one. lol. hey vince this should give you ideas about the farm like we need to build something up there.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Which Prophet is that. I bet you he has his frame in the Freeride setting. Maybe I should try that.

Sweet ass woodwork and stunt building. Keep it up.

theFOOT

Monkey
Feb 22, 2005
nowhere
thats a sweet job you did there,
it looks super smooth like you could land it on a full on rigid bike and me fine.

I want one!

DH biker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2004
North East
We also built a log ride as well as some other bridges and drops so more photos to come soon. And as obvois the bike is now well built up.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
ThePriceSeliger said:
Is your friend riding a C-dale prophet? Some of the leftys come in "all mountain" with 140mm. They are really light with Manitou internals. I rode one myself for a while untill the frame cracked. Really amazing forks.
Post of the year. :D LMAO.