Now THIS in one SASSY Supalight!

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
Oh I was just kidding...I know Westy has superlight envy! :D
I do. I haven't seen my poor superlight since February. :(

I plan on reuniting with her next week though. She is a sexy bitch just like yours.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
El Jefe said:
...Ladies is pimps too go on brush yo shoulders off...

(nice!)

:D :D I have these cool sparkly skull valve caps I wanted to put on, but those damn presta valves won't allow...bastards.

Hey speaking of sparkly...I have the clear with silver sparkle serfas grips...I cannot find em anywhere and I need new ones...they look soooo sassy on the bike...does anyone know where I can get em?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
dh girlie said:
Yeah I can't wait to try it out on the dirt. I went to pick it and up and almost threw it it was so light! :D

I love those pedals...I have em on my dh bike too...
I have a superlight (trans blue)! It is SUPER sweet! I ride the p*ss out of it. It does super good on the really technical terrain! It's a shock though to ride that and then jump on my M1.. :rolleyes:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
dh girlie said:
What color is yours...why haven't you seen it? oh...you've been away on bizness...oh and mines a boy bike...I ain't ridin no BITCH!
Bike is hanging with T-Dog down in Ojai so I have something to ride when out west on business. Gunmetal grey fram all black components.

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
dh girlie said:
my xc bike needs to look tough.
Then what the hell did you put those pick king hubs/hs on for? yea, that's reaaaal tough :think: ;)

Probably rides great though - what's the weight of this not so heavy superlight now?

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
jacksonpt said:
Then what the hell did you put those pick king hubs/hs on for? yea, that's reaaaal tough :think: ;)

Probably rides great though - what's the weight of this not so heavy superlight now?
It has to be tough, but just a touch girlie...pink hubs and headset make it girlie...the tiger stripes on the saddle make it tough...:D

I forget...I think 26 lbs? Maybe Brian remembers...

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
You'd didn't have a computer at home so you can keep up your second job as thread derailleur?

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
dh girlie said:
What is it with cats...they see a box, box lid, newspaper, magazine, bag...and they have to sit in or on it...ok...that cats alright looking I guess...

The baboon spent all of his money on a riding mower & a snowblower, he couldnt afford a real liter box so the poor cat got stuck with a cardboard one