Quantcast

NWD #5 NORCAL Premiere

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Northern California New World Disorder 5 premiere
November 11th @ Mark and Monica’s Restaurant/Bar in Granite Bay. TON’S of free schwag along with drinks from Red Bull and Sac Brew. Admission is $3 and doors open at 9pm and the movie starts at 9:30pm.

Mark and Monica’s Sports Bar and Restaurant
8705 Auburn Folsom Rd, Granite Bay 95746
916 771 7110

Granite Bay is located off of I-80, approximately 20 minutes east of Sacramento.

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
ahhh... some friends and i went to the premire of NWD 5 a couple weeks ago at the rio theater in santa cruz. Is santa cruz not Northern california?

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
J_B said:
That's where it's gonna be. Charlie Gallagher from River Rat called me about it but never told me where it was at.

hahah charlie is funny guy... One of charlies co-workers is putting this whole thing on. It's gonna be a blast!

B_LOWrider

Monkey
Aug 18, 2004
Santa cruz
ahhh... some friends and i went to the premire of NWD 5 a couple weeks ago at the rio theater in santa cruz. Is santa cruz not Northern california?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
B_LOWrider said:

not if you ask all of the little grommits or say the word "hella" anywhere in the general vicinity of the McCaul brothers.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Yeti DHer said:
hahah charlie is funny guy... One of charlies co-workers is putting this whole thing on. It's gonna be a blast!
He is a freakin nut! Ok, I thought he said that in his voice mail but he kinda mumbled it so cool. I shall skip class and go.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Had fun. My wife had fun. Was able to get out of there with a Sentral hat, two Sentral t-shirts and a Fox Clothing belt. Oh yeah, and a River Rat water bottle.

I was there for the first showing of the video and after that they showed a video of some local spots. Local being in Nor Cal/Bay area. What video was that? I would like to actually watch that thing all the way through. Anyone know?

Scrub

Turbo Monkey
Feb 4, 2003
NOR CAL, Sac/CoCo County
J_B said:
I was there for the first showing of the video and after that they showed a video of some local spots. Local being in Nor Cal/Bay area. What video was that? I would like to actually watch that thing all the way through. Anyone know?

That video is called "Eastbay Grease". Mostly all filmed here in NorCal bay area. It was done by my buddy Theo Dilworth/alloutproductions.