Quantcast

NWD 6 Line??

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
Does anyone know where the line that Simmons, Schley, Vories, and more took in NWD 6? It went big drop to rock, ladder, gap, ladder, step-up, log ride, gap, ladder.....and so on I believe.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
tuckya'in said:
Does anyone know where the line that Simmons, Schley, Vories, and more took in NWD 6? It went big drop to rock, ladder, gap, ladder, step-up, log ride, gap, ladder.....and so on I believe.
Partway up Garbonzo. You can see the remains of it from the lift if I am thinking of the same stunt.

ffonsok

Monkey
Dec 6, 2005
i think that you are thinking of a different stunt in NWD5--- i thought that the stunt was on the backside of the mountain

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
The remains that you see from garbonzo are from nwd 4 or 5. It was the big step up step down with rock landing. They took out the wooden kicker tough so you couldnt hit it.

One of the big rock drops in schleys part is in whistler bike park, I stoped on lower duff man to take a piss and looked up to the right and saw a big steep landing, around the corner there was a big as rock, 15 drop with no ways around it, I hope they open it as a pro line next year, I think its proably the end of "side track" I think it was called.

tuckya'in

Chimp
Feb 15, 2005
port angeles
The one I'm thinking of is in deeper woods than Whistler. Either Suquamish or the Shore?? It's the one where Vories tries to 360 a gap twice and bails both times. If you've seen the whole movie you have to know the one I'm thinking about.

downhillracer

Turbo Monkey
Jan 28, 2005
Sammamish, WA
I know the line your talking about
the line over the log jam that goes back and forth across
thats in squamish
i was talking to a guy in one of the bike shops there on the way back from whistler and he told me bout it

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
That line is sick, Simmons went of the rock drop and ran strait into a tree trying to make the turn for the creek gap on his first atempt. Was it Bourdon that nose cased it? It crazy that Vores tried to 360 it. Sick line who ever built it.