Quantcast

NWDCIII – ENDUB EMPIRE teaser

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I heard DC asked my neihbor to be in the next video awhile back...I wonder if that ever happen.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
I heard that the guys that makes those vids lives in a van.....

Who is your neighbor?
John Humes...hes like 20 now I believe. Really big into the 4x4 scene/custom fabbing.

I havent talked to him in awhile but a guy I ride with, whos a good friend of his, told me Dirt Culture asked him to be in a NW segment.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
No , you didn't listen to what I was saying ! I was refering to Ethan Mutoli . He was in NWD2 . Daryl
ohhh...sorry about that, guess I miss heard you.

And as for the wheel...both my front and rear wheel are toast, forks OK, so I just need new rims.

bummer though, its going to cost me a pretty penny. I litterally cried over the fact that I'm now going to loose a good $100+ on the bike because I screwed up. *May not seem like much, but considering I'm building a bike, and planned on buying a new one in December, and make $200 a month, it really hurts.*

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
Did Five and Burrito 03 do any of the shooting again?

Where are you filming next?
Nope, had nothing to do with this latest one. No photos, no nothin....was out of town too much. Plus I think I rode my mtb a total of 4 times this year. Once in an xc race....and the usual Whistler trips.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Did Five and Burrito 03 do any of the shooting again?

Where are you filming next?
Burrito03 did a little shooting and some race helmet caming. Also, he and his better half helped out at Crankworx.

For NWDCIII, the photo honors go to the original Mr.Bibbs......

Lumberjack

Monkey
Jan 24, 2003
PNW
Greg stopped by the shop the other night and it sounded like NWDC III might be available around April some time.

jodysbike

wheel man
Oct 11, 2001
Dune
Any chance it could be done for March 1st and 2nd so we could get a theater and have a vid. premier the weekend of FOCF races?