Quantcast

NYC Freeride???

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Are these guys still around? I ordered a step down axle (12 to 10x135mm) from them a few days back, and the Paypal hasnt gone through, no email response and the phone # off the website says it is no longer in service.

On a side note, anyone know of another place I could get a step down axle?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
Are these guys still around? I ordered a step down axle (12 to 10x135mm) from them a few days back, and the Paypal hasnt gone through, no email response and the phone # off the website says it is no longer in service.

On a side note, anyone know of another place I could get a step down axle?
Seth, you know that I could probably make you a free one pretty easily. Heck if you give me your 12mm one, I can just re-work that.

Salami

Turbo Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
Waxhaw, NC
Do a search here. The e-mail on their site is not valid and some one posted the current e-mail address.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Ok, so they accepted my dough through Paypal, sent me an intent to ship notice over a week ago (I'm in Mass, usually 1-2 days shipping), and still nada. Tried the email address that came with the Paypal notice with no luck. Does anyone know of a way to get in touch with these guys? I searched here, but didnt see any different email addresses or phone numbers.