Quantcast

O-fficial RM Pint Glasses No Longer On Sale

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I Are Baboon said:
Holy ****, did you not read the FIRST POST in this thread!? :clue:
I did, is there a pic attached if so, I can't see it. It may be blocked by our office fire wall.

Shipped this morning:

hooples3
BikeGeek
pigboy
narlus
Brian HCM#1
binary visions
splat

This is an interesting exercise. At this point I have shipped 35 glasses. I'm in the hole by about eighty bucks, so each glass shipped represents a paper loss of about $2.30. I have not tried to calculate when I should hit the break even mark.

J

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
johnbryanpeters said:
This is an interesting exercise. At this point I have shipped 35 glasses. I'm in the hole by about eighty bucks, so each glass shipped represents a paper loss of about $2.30. I have not tried to calculate when I should hit the break even mark.
How many glasses did you get made?

I got shipment notification this morning, thanks :thumb:

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
Thanks so much. I arrived home this afternoon and found the box waiting for me. Now that was fast service.

J

JRB

Mine got here today. I wonder if I should actually give Wumpus his two. :D

Thanks again, JBP. I'll drop the 5 spot I mentioned in the mail.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
I'll probably get mine last of all. Mine have to fly halfway round the world and I'll be lucky if I don't end up with expensive broken glass.

SuperBad

Chimp
Feb 27, 2006
I christened mine with a Blue Moon Belgian White. Yum. Here is a pic of my small but growing bike related pint glass collection.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
mine was on the doorstep today when I got home. A bunch of people came over and although the first drinks were beer (I wasn't even the first to drink from it), there were PLENTY of captain & coke's imbibed courtesy of that glass.

thanks jbp

OK, tonight's status:

Queued for shipment tomorrow:
peter6061
McGRP01

Waiting for payment:
schweino1
sirknight6
stosh
Carbon Fetish
gnurider1080 (got a commit, waiting for it to clear)
Silver
jimmydean

Wait listed (Afraid we're sold out!):
berkshire_rider
brungeman

Please get your payments in so I can wrap this up. If you have decided not to purchase, please tell me so I can ship to the wait list.

Thanks, all!

John