Quantcast

>)o(< Free die GMT >)o(<

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Tomorrow looks like dog piss rain all day.
My commute home was in dog piss rain. Er, make that sideways blowing hail. While still better than staring at taillights in the car, it wasn’t the most pleasant.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Mornin!

Dog sitting for a friend. Golden retriever and the neediest dog I've ever met. Just cannot function unless she's touching you and getting pets. She woke me up at 330 AM and sat there staring at me until I got out of bed at 515.

My search for a 32.6 mm seat clamp is proving to be a bit tougher than I thought. No matter, I shall prevail.

Also, UPS delivered the package they lost for a few weeks. After the vendor had already sent me a replacement. Now they are spamming my phone with calls and messages about the matter. :stosh:
you should be introduced to a english bulldog...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
All Golden Retrievers share the same brain, and each one is allowed 10 seconds of usage each day. It would be more irritating if they weren't so damn adorable and sweet.

"...What the hell is wrong with you, dog?"

"....I dunno....I just.....I just NEED you here, man...sorry."
QFT.

Dog #2 is a golden/lab mix. He's a good dog, but holy fuck is he dumb.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
QFT.

Dog #2 is a golden/lab mix. He's a good dog, but holy fuck is he dumb.

Buddy in college had a golden that fit this description. If ever wanted her to leave you alone you just had to ask "who'se that guy? " and she would run around the house for twenty minutes looking for that guy, whoever the hell he was.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Buddy in college had a golden that fit this description. If ever wanted her to leave you alone you just had to ask "who'se that guy? " and she would run around the house for twenty minutes looking for that guy, whoever the hell he was.
I’d be confused as well if you used “who’se”[sic].