Quantcast

(o)(o) Derp derp GMT (o)(o)

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

I shall post in this GMT in support of the suggestive wingdings.

Bike in truck, I think I shall have some me time after work. In near record heat. Fuck this shit.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Temps in the 20s in the morning these days. Sweatshirt time is finally here.

Took about a week, but I finally finished clearing out a large portion of brush/growth over my septic tank, just about doubling the back yard. Planning on bringing in loam and hydroseeding next spring. All so mister pooch can have more room to run around.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Temps in the 20s in the morning these days. Sweatshirt time is finally here.

Took about a week, but I finally finished clearing out a large portion of brush/growth over my septic tank, just about doubling the back yard. Planning on bringing in loam and hydroseeding next spring. All so mister pooch can have more stuff to dig up.
Fixed that for you

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
I cleaned up/leaf blew about 4 miles of singletrack last night. Some areas of small growth hardwoods drop an insane amount of leaves. It can make the trails very hard to navigate when you are riding them at night. So we clean up as much as we can.
IMG_2991.JPG

Gonna ride all of it and more tonight.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I think I'll work from home this morning. Unfortunately I have to be in around 11 to prep for a noon conference.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Snow..... :banghead:

I feel like crap today. Can't wait to go home and relax....too bad I have to stay late to do a 2nd attempt at a storage migration.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Dog #3 and myself have a date with a trainer this morning to make up the session we missed while on vacation. Else wise, coffee and poop. Supposedly a bonus check may hit after market close today. Anticipating a ski purchase soon®.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

This is the crazy end of the week push to finish el diablo projecto, yay. Hitting the gym tonight and will be shopping for trainers this weekend. I am more excited about finding a use for the waiting room than I am for the trainer, but if I can spin, then its a win/win.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
rode the new bike in to work today. needed to adjust the rack a bit as it was too far forward and the kid seat didn't fit right. since the tools were out I figured I should move the saddle forward too. but since I was working on the saddle, I may as well just swap it out, caus' it,s a ladies saddle and just didn't fit right. it won't take much time... right? then oh yeah, the bars are crooked, got to straighten those out. and since I'm at the bars, I may as well get the rotation of the bars right. oh, would you look at that, I have to adjust the brake levers too... all set now. oh, shit, I'm 45 minutes late!!! wtf?!?! tbh, what took the longest is the putting the seat clamp together... what a faff. but it's all on there now and looking/fitting much better.

In my haste to gtfo the door, I forgot my gloves in my camelback where I had stashed them for last night's ride. but it was 28°F this morning, so my hands friggin froze! gah! supposed to rain/snow for the commute home tonight. fun.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Apparently another rain-apocalypse is hitting us this evening, therefore I shall ride bike during the noon break. Hopefully this is the last ride on boat anchor rear wheel for a while, rebuilt wheel should be ready for action as soon as the next shipment of latex arrives on Saturday.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
i'm just not allowed to have nice things at my pay grade
I get hand me downs, but luckily there is someone in IT who likes to take brand new laptops and mark them as "vintage" after 6 months. So I get it, get to add moar memory because vintage. Profit.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
You listen to news stories to begin with?
I'm in the car for a few minutes a day, so I inevitably hear some, when/if listening to the radio. I also work for a company which refuses to give raises, but loves to buy big flat screens, and place them on every wall surface in the office, with "news" stations running all day. The irony is that they block Twitter access in our browsers, but all I see are news stories about tweets.