Quantcast

(o)(o) Derp derp GMT (o)(o)

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Mine is outsourced to people who used to be in-sourced. They were employed by my division, but got transferred to corporate, and now are leased back to my division and have to handle issues from other divisions.
we outsource ours to some Indian company. there's still a handful of people onsite, but we have to go through india first.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
If I hear another news story about what somebody tweeted, I'm going to stop listening to news stories.
If you tweet about this, I can tweet about your tweet about news about tweet. :think:

Just rode my unrideabru bike for an hour and half, omnipresent leaves add extra spice to trails but also slow them down so almost no brakes are needed. That was pretty much the highlight of my day, can't wait for beer fifty.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Boss lady just sent me an email saying there was a massive lay-off at her place today.....and she got promoted.

Better be tycoon money promoted so I can retire by age 35 like I've been planning on.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Overheard post office customer saying "how long are the 'forever' stamps good for?" He then asked, if they'd still be good in two years. I quit.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Got my cell phone bill today; it's a whopping $-16.40. I'm okay when they owe me moneys.

or not. company is CHEAPPPPPPPP. i'm trying to do cad work on a fucking lenovo T430.
Stick a solid state drive in a T430 and it'll be like new...assuming you have more than 4gb of ram.

My loaner laptop is a T410. I have a T60 as a backup to the loaner....just for the time someone is a real 'tard. :busted:

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
except i'll get in a shitload of trouble.

that and i'm not pumping a fucking cent of my own money into this company owned POS
My company owned POS is worse. Dell E5540, weights 10 pounds, won't fit into any decent bag, weights 10 pounds, and generally it sucks donkey balls. And I have to haul this overweight POS around the world. :mad:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
My company owned POS is worse. Dell E5540, weights 10 pounds, won't fit into any decent bag, weights 10 pounds, and generally it sucks donkey balls. And I have to haul this overweight POS around the world. :mad:
Come work here. I'll get you a nice Lenovo carbon X1. :brows:

But don't ask for a wireless mouse, you're on your own for that. :busted:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I only use my computer for e-mail, conferencing and reports... everything is stored on a mainframe and triple encrypted because... no one wants to read my e-mails. I guess that's my gay parade.

On the positive side its freaking 73 degrees out. Ima go riding on the hard tail today.

EDIT: the Continental XKINGS I have on the GT are self destructing and missing many knobs. Not pleased.

Last edited: