Quantcast

<o>Sleep late Sunday<o>

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
Up at 5 to go for a road ride. 5 must be the lucky number, because a 5 year old had different plans. Finally got her back to sleep, as she would be a train wreck if she stayed up at that point.

How’s your Sunday?

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Rain, some rain and then more rain. Typical.:shakefist:

I might actually go for a ride anyway. Trails are already a big mess. Got some new to me plastic hoops I need to try. :brows:

Dirtrider

Turbo Monkey
May 2, 2006
Asheville, NC
Up. Sipping coffee. Chucked the rain down last night so no ride today. I shall contemplate gravel ride later. Supposed to be 83 with stupid humidity.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
In other news, I think I may have fractured a small bone in the bridge of my left foot. Still swollen. Can walk on it, but it hurts. There’s a “hospital” within hobbling distance. What say you @Toshi should I get it X-rayed ?

Last edited:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Up early to avoid the heat, should be 90's again today, oh joy. I only feel bad until I see that it's 107 in the hell that is my home town, then it's not so bad.

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Dumping rain off and on all day, started a couple hours ago. Backyard is a pond. Sump pumps running near continuously. It's a beautiful sound - it means my basement isn't flooding.

Coffee, pooping, reading, indoor fetch with the DSO, cooking something later.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Custom axle shafts arrived yesterday, slapped the rig together and started the break in process on the new ring and pinion. Took a bit of sweet talking to find a body to drive the Jeep back since the Ducati was still at the shop. 500 miles today, then can check the pattern one last time, swap out the gear oil and be back to exploring and rambling.

IMG_1938.jpeg

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
In other news, I think I may have fractured a small bone in the bridge of my left foot. Still swollen. Can walk on it, but it hurts. There’s a “hospital” within hobbling distance. What say you @Toshi should I get it X-rayed ?
I’d get it checked out. If it’s not broken and just inflamed then some strong NSAIDs for a couple of days (like diclofenac) + time off feet would help.

/me is up to little today. Dissecting window shades to try to get a motorized lift revived. Biggest task will be to get 8 year old packed for a week long camp in Keystone.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Heading to Monterey (Pajaro Dunes) in a couple of hours. Get to work on my long neglected finances, which I'm actually looking forward to. I also have to figure out when I'm updating both our and MIL1's financial plans. Also, In-n-Out inbound.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hotter than satans crack....

younger brother should be arring from atlanta on the month long break in trip of new moto....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Took the wife out for dinner last night at the fancy steak place, got the hanger steak with bone marrow butter. Wife said I make better steaks, and she's right. Take that fancy steak place.

20230716_090642_copy_750x1000.jpg

Wrestled the washer onto its pedestal and into place by myself. Take that asking for help.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
:wave:

Took the wife out for dinner last night at the fancy steak place, got the hanger steak with bone marrow butter. Wife said I make better steaks, and she's right. Take that fancy steak place.

View attachment 197165

Wrestled the washer onto its pedestal and into place by myself. Take that asking for help.
So how long until the door seal is supposed to fail?

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yesterday was a 20 mile ride followed by a 10 mile paddle followed by all the margaritas. Long day. Many tireds. Now I have to chase fast people around in the high country. But first I gotta pull the boats out of the truck to make room for the bikes.

#SalidaSucksTellYourFriends

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Rained over night. Sun was out this morning, which started to cook-off some of the water, but now it's kind of cloudy. To say its humid outside would be an understatement.

Just looked at the weather app, yep humid as shit. I wonder what Calgary will feel like on Saturday?

T-minus 6 days.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Get ready for a lifetime of pain. I’m still dealing with pain from a foot fracture that happened years ago.

Poops McDougal

moving to australia
May 30, 2007
Central California
Mowed the lawns this morning before the outside temperature was over 100, which it is now. Picked up some pool chemicals then made a quick stop at my favorite bottle shop.
687B5E6D-9FFB-4199-877C-4E23351A3529.jpeg

Spending the rest of the day indoors with my 4 friends.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Hot today. Went down to the local canal bank and picked a gallon of blackberries. Damn they're tasty. Damn they're pokey. Should be picking thorns out of my hands and feet for days...

Goal for tonight is to weed whack Mojo Rising so when my buddy goes to spread his pups ashes, the trail isn't an overgrown mess.