Quantcast

<~o~>Soggy Saturday<~o~>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Was raining very hard. But here also, it now isn't.

Might go take the fat bike for a spin on the trails. Might not. But probably will. Gotta remember to ride with my mouth closed.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello!
slept poorly. kid 2 was up 30 minutes before he gets up for school...wtf?

day should be lazy. weather isn't nice enough to do much fun stuff.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Spending this weekend prepping for the interview. Talent acquisition rep internally gave me a bunch of stuff that will help with the interview, so I am going to get to know that stuff really well. Otherwise, I need to go by the race shop with Haley.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Up early and had the trails to myself. Ride #3 of the year, first on the squishy bike. Pushed the pace so I can try and build up some stamina in those legs of mine.

Not sure what else is on tap today once the wife and kiddo wake up.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
The weather is mixed, not as nice as yesterday. The wife is sick, so I am being the loving husband fetching soup and Vics. Also on the list "white cake" so there is that. :rofl:

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Current status = more ill than the beastie boys

Using the down time to be productive on researching solar calculations, low voltage lighting products, geo thermal ground loops, while binge watching vikings in the background.

In other news,

FedEx managed to royally fuck up a shipment from 4 hours away ground to end up in PA via air, now it has to come back ground. Already over a week late.

Screenshot 2024-03-09 at 9.58.50 AM.png

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I had to google "floatwheel". There used to be a dude on one of those downtown. Wore full moto gear but with a backpack. Just weird looking. All geared up to out run the Po-Po on a crotch rocket but on an awkward unicycle/skateboard/e-scooter thing.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I had to google "floatwheel". There used to be a dude on one of those downtown. Wore full moto gear but with a backpack. Just weird looking. All geared up to out run the Po-Po on a crotch rocket but on an awkward unicycle/skateboard/e-scooter thing.
That sounds like an EUC and I will thank you not to equate me with those people