Quantcast

Oak Mt. this weekend

BrianHudson

Chimp
Sep 26, 2009
Mobile Alabama
I've got a campsite at Oak Mountain for the weekend. I plan to spend my time riding the new pump track, flow trail, BMX track and some of the more technical XC trails. If anybody wants to come put a tent up on my site or just come ride a day with me you are more than welcome.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Hate to poo poo a video, but it would be cooler if they'd let it harden up and pack in, then film a really fast rider so folks could see the potential.
Also, in pump track videos, I wish people would chalk or paint the tops of the lines so you can distinguish the whole track and see all the features with the naked eye.

But that's just nit picking.

BrianHudson

Chimp
Sep 26, 2009
Mobile Alabama
Hate to poo poo a video, but it would be cooler if they'd let it harden up and pack in, then film a really fast rider so folks could see the potential.
Also, in pump track videos, I wish people would chalk or paint the tops of the lines so you can distinguish the whole track and see all the features with the naked eye.

But that's just nit picking.
You can see more detail of the pump track in the links in the post above my last. This pump track in new very new. Oak Mountain which was a XC only venue a year ago now has put a lot of money into a pump track and flow trail. Thats great news to me and for the future of the sport.