Quantcast

Oakley's private jet (urban camo)

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
I was at John Wayne a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of seeing this bad boy in person. Sweeeeet!

The second to last pic was taken from a Cessna at 12,000'. I think it's Mt. Baldy or Big Bear in the BG, can't remember which... the last one is yours truly in flight mode.

Lefty

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Megan calls me a babe.
Woott... bussines are going great i see. :blah: :love: I liked there warwagon a lotttttttttttt.. but this is the shizzle.. Gotta get me one of these. :evil: As a big fan of Oakley with 4 Oakleys. :)

Curiouscaptian01

It's not poo
Dec 1, 2003
California
DHanamal said:
What I don't see anything? :D
It must be invisible!

holy crap I know waht you mean, I didn't see the local milita roll up to a gas station in the mountains, they are so stealthy in camo. Practically invisible.

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
punkassean said:
I was at John Wayne a few weeks ago and had the pleasure of seeing this bad boy in person. Sweeeeet!

The second to last pic was taken from a Cessna at 12,000'. I think it's Mt. Baldy or Big Bear in the BG, can't remember which... the last one is yours truly in flight mode.
Who's Cessna 310 is that i love to fly that airplane, and I need to get a turbine type rating and send them an app.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
It belongs to my friend Martin, he is in flight school in Arizona to eventually become a commercial pilot. He needs to log as many hours as possible in order to be eligible to fly commercially (or something) so sometimes we get to fly instead of driving!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
That's funny...

I just looked at the pics and not the text and thought that was you pimpin out in the Oakley plane.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
yaya that's what I meant to say, I ummm got picked up by Oakely to ummm errr freeride...yeah that's it I'm a professional freerider!

pretty cool huh!

back to reality...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
No really, after looking at the new freakin Nicolai thread...

You'd probably own a jet if you could afford that bike.