Quantcast

occ choppers

DHJUNKIE

Monkey
Sep 27, 2001
Cromwell, CT
i dunno if this is a new episode or not but pretty cool to see mark talking to the guys of occ ab out the mt. creek jib park on discovery channel. goo mark :clapping:

AzToJrse

Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
SOUTH JERSEY
yeah i caught that last night, very cool to see that. not sure if anyone will ever ride a chopper to the mountain to go snowboarding though.

dest

Monkey
Aug 1, 2006
NYCity
i was told that the chopper is in the hotel lobby right there at the creek..my friend stayed there this weekend and saw it there.. cool i gotta go check it out this w/e i caught the show last night should look bettter in person..

ridiculous

Turbo Monkey
Jan 18, 2005
MD / NoVA
Yeah its in the hotel lobby but its nothing special compared to some of the other stuff they have made. It looks like one of their production bikes with custom wheels (snowboards for spokes) and a snowboard rack on the back.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
yeah I wasn't really impressed with it when I saw it. I was expecting more custom parts and stuff but it looked like everything was pulled off a shelf

04sgsdh

Monkey
Sep 8, 2007
Hagerstown
They use alot of V-twin parts...pretty much crap. It's like a standard chopper w/ a bunch of little do-dads attached to it. There are much better builders out there. The show is pretty funny though.

Thanks Mike... being on TV is awfully nerve wracking... but hey I got my 15 seconds of fame! haha.

As for the bike, it's pretty sweet.. the wheels, crank cover, grips, and much more were all custom CNC'd just for the chopper. People can talk trash all they want, but I think it's pretty sweet... Although I may be a little biased considering it was built around my department.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Thanks Mike... being on TV is awfully nerve wracking... but hey I got my 15 seconds of fame! haha.

As for the bike, it's pretty sweet.. the wheels, crank cover, grips, and much more were all custom CNC'd just for the chopper. People can talk trash all they want, but I think it's pretty sweet... Although I may be a little biased considering it was built around my department.
TV, schmee vee. You get to ride it or what?