Quantcast

Oceanside / Ted williams

azrider44

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
hey all , I am in Oceanside for the week, anyone who can direct me to Ted Williams or any cool rythm or skateparks, or gaps ect. I only have my hardtail, so any info would be great , especially Ted Williams directions.

Thanks

bjanga

Turbo Monkey
Dec 25, 2004
San Diego
Where are you staying in O-side? When is your last day of riding here?

I hope to have my hardtail built up by thursday afternoonish, we will see. What fork do you have on your bike?

azrider44

Chimp
Sep 21, 2005
will be here till wed, do you have directions to Ted Williams, I have a gold label 3
on a Brodie Cretin.

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
Why don't you PM him the directions instead of telling him to use the PM's...kind of f'ed up if you ask me.

Homey

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
The O.C.
The guy is a new member and doesn't know you, how is he supposed to know who to PM? If I knew where Ted was, I would PM the guy right away and try to make a new friend or riding buddy. Afterall, the guy just wants some new trails to ride. I guess you're just better than all of us.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
Homey said:
Afterall, the guy just wants some new trails to ride.
You may be right, but since you're new around here I'll let you in on a little secret. There have been many times where "the man" will pose as a rider in hope of us giving out the location to trails. A major red flag is low post count and the old "I'm from out of town looking to ride a freeride trail." Error on the side of caution.