Quantcast

Oct 16/17 Ohio Downhill Race @ Mohican and Horns Hill

homepiece

Monkey
May 22, 2006
OHIO
beat me to it. Should be a good time. The horn's day has had a great turnout for the past couple of years, and with a race thrown in should be even better.

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
When I lived in pgh, I always wanted to check out mohican. Looks like a fun little course.

Oct 7, 2010
That looks really fun, what's the vert?
The verts only around 250ft but we use every inch of it. Mohican is like a true DH style with lots of rocks and roots. Horns is more like a slopestyle course pointed downhill. 2 very different styles for 1 awesome time!

snowaddict91

Chimp
Sep 8, 2008
Gunnison, Co
The verts only around 250ft but we use every inch of it. Mohican is like a true DH style with lots of rocks and roots. Horns is more like a slopestyle course pointed downhill. 2 very different styles for 1 awesome time!
I think we gps'd mohican at around 300 last year from top-bottom on the shuttle road.

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
Mohican is slightly over 400 according to the guys who just installed the ropes course.

Here is a helmet cam of all the runs. It's cool if you want to point out I rode it slow and went around some drops as well.

Mohican Wilderness on Vimeo

Mr Lahey

Monkey
Sep 23, 2009
Hope to see as many of you there as possible. So far it looks like we have riders coming from 6 states.

If you are a minor coming without your parent or guardian, the following form must be filled out, notarized, and presented at registration. NO EXCEPTIONS.