Quantcast

Oct 9th Plattekill

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
omg what a fun course. My fav way down the double side, if you've ever rode with me just think, Geoff's Course" or the "Ultimation" from a few years ago Flow , steep and FUN. Pro Cat1 and Cat 2 on the same course. Cat# gets a go-around the "shale drop/chute" MINT !!!!.

Last edited:

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
hmmm where is it on a map? debating where I'll be this weekend...
hahaha you sarcastic SOB.:D

shale chute, below the scotsman, below crossed eyed mary, freeride trail, geoff's chute, freeride trail, fresh cut, off camber grassy turn, off camber fresh cut, across POC Drop (tinman), behind wall ride with freshcut. Got it ??:)

Nov 29, 2005
South Boston kid guy
The course is pretty important - does it favor Jack better or does it favor Sam better? (first race back after broken tibfib)

The loser wears a pink tu tu to awards and I want to be on the money.

Jun 28, 2009
Jack 100% he was down practicing it last weekend....and it is one of his favorites. He petioned hard for this course.
So your telling me that Jack was so afraid I'd beat him in my first race back that he begged you to run a course that he isn't scared of?

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
There is so much going on this weekend a Plattekill I can't come up with a good press release.

NYS Champs podiums
Double EASTERN STATES CUP points
Awesome course
"PLATTEPALOOZA " Oct 8-9 2011
live bands (Blues Maneuver-Sat, The Decoys-Sun)
foliage chair rides
geo-caching contests
for the kids pumpkin painting
face painting
bounce house
local artists exhibits
farm stands with fall produce
great german fare and microbrews
ski. board & bike swap sale
50% of proceeds from sales all weekend will go to benefit local flood relief.
Drummer Racing Challenge
Nema Team Challenge
POC Video

BUNKERCHUNKS

Monkey
Apr 8, 2008
EAST COAST
I remember when the four of us cut that original course with chainsaws 'a Blazing a few years back! That was a Good weekend. Will be there working and sneaking some runs in this weekend
Cheers
BOB

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
I remember when the four of us cut that original course with chainsaws 'a Blazing a few years back! That was a Good weekend. Will be there working and sneaking some runs in this weekend
Cheers
BOB
Some of those crossovers were thick with trees and bushes, I never thought we'd get it done. Turned out to be an awesome course. So stoked we're racing it again.

Wonder if DH Mke will show up and race after all his challenges he never showed up at the start like at Whiteface. Plattekill 1 Whiteface 0....that's a ZERO Mike ...haha

and Sam this course is not easy, just FUN. A couple inches off line and it will spell trouble. Jack knows a good Trail when he rides it and he knows this one very well. Hope the pink doesn't clash with ya:D