Quantcast

odd but... whatever happened to cortina bikes?

dhdeskisiado

Chimp
Oct 23, 2007
I know there is a thread but the last it was updated was 2006 i think.

I used to love those frames, and was always on my "grown up list" to one day own one of their frames. Last i knew about them was that they did the Triton frame back in 07, but after that they sort of vanished, and the website was never launched or anything.

anyway, anyone knows anything? or they are gone for good?:(

shelteringsky

Monkey
May 21, 2010
Had a thing for Cortina bikes 'back in the day' but could never afford one. Heard later that they had cracking issues around the headtube, dodged a bullet I guess.

wydopen

Turbo Monkey
Jan 16, 2005
I know there is a thread but the last it was updated was 2006 i think.

I used to love those frames, and was always on my "grown up list" to one day own one of their frames. Last i knew about them was that they did the Triton frame back in 07, but after that they sort of vanished, and the website was never launched or anything.

anyway, anyone knows anything? or they are gone for good?:(
they have moved on to other things...adrian had been focusing on suspension revalves for a few years..

great bikes.. the old extreme 8s were way ahead of their time...

heres my old one circa 2006

Last edited:

dhdeskisiado

Chimp
Oct 23, 2007
It's a shame that he doesn't do frames anymore. They always where so unique, and awesome. I always dreamed of a Europa fs or a joyride with the floating shock :(

Like mentioned, they truly where ahead of their time and awesome frames. Hopefully I can find a fs or joyride some time for sale.