Quantcast

Official 2006 Secret Santa Thread!!!!!!!!!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
My Secret Santa's delivered her good early and boy, I must have been very good this year, she hooked me up!!!
Thanks Beth!!!!! Now I have to go make some pizza!!!!!!!
:banana: I just couldn't wait for Xmas to come to open it!!! :monkeydance:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
My Secret Santa's delivered her good early and boy, I must have been very good this year, she hooked me up!!!
Thanks Beth!!!!! Now I have to go make some pizza!!!!!!!
:banana: I just couldn't wait for Xmas to come to open it!!! :monkeydance:

I've always wanted that pizza cutter.

Mike B.

Turbo Monkey
Oct 5, 2001
State College, PA
I shipped this past Friday but I think I forgot to put my screen name on the package. I know, I'm an idiot. Hopefully my elf figures it out easy enough. The package is out for delivery at the moment.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
that would have been fine by me.. but my wife would have killed you!!!!
why?

my wife was fine w/ the park TP holder (a couple mechs @ a local shop gave it to me for xmas a few years ago), and when we renovated our downstairs bathroom, she was fine w/ installing it.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
why?

my wife was fine w/ the park TP holder (a couple mechs @ a local shop gave it to me for xmas a few years ago), and when we renovated our downstairs bathroom, she was fine w/ installing it.
You should have painted your b-room Park Blue too!!!

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
why?

lets just say it doesnt go with either of our bathrooms, nor will it when I re-do the upstairs one.
There's a rule in my house.. all my bike stuff must be contained in the one "Bike" room... it works out cause all four bikes fit!!!!