Quantcast

Official PA Shuttler Thread

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Great day, and so fun to see and ride with so many friends. It was my first time over there: huge props to the builders for putting in trails that have a really fun and unique character and to ODS for running a professional show (and making good burgers).

Feb 5, 2008
B-ham
Big thanks to the ODS crew. The whole event was awesome. All the trails were a blast. The pro-line was amazing. I am going to join their association even if I can't make it out for the rest of the year. Riders need to financially support these kind of people for doing what they do. The thought and planning on all the trails was totally top shelf and made for a riding experience I won't soon forget. :twitch::clapping: (the twitchy face is for the adrenaline low I'm suffering from)

DesuL

Monkey
Nov 21, 2005
WOW I was dazing off at work while thinking about my runs. My body hurts real good and I could barely lift anything at work but it was worth it. Loved getting a chance to tune the new bike right and getting back on a bike period. By next time I should remember everything I forgot while out.

Would love to come out and help with trail work some weekend

Tapps

Chimp
Oct 18, 2007
ya guys thanks for putting this event on! The trails were awesome, and I was stoked it wasn't raining. Oh and amazing job on a sweet ds course... love it!

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
I think someone took a picture of me in the shuttle line, but I didn't see anyone on the actual hill taking pictures.
Someone was shooting on the long traverse bridge on Limbo as we were coming through so we sat down and parade waved at the photog.

Someone also nabbed a shot of me on my 2nd attempt at the first gap on lower wk. I'd love to see that...I was doing some serious tranny hunting!

ods

Monkey
Feb 22, 2008
Port Angeles
Thank you to everyone for another successful event! Everyones enthusiasm and support definitely make all the hardwork worth it!
We had over 200 hundred riders! Lady shredder numbers were also way up, as well as the Groms! Our Washington scene is looking strong. We hope everyone got in loads of runs and had as much fun as we did!

Next up......Fluidride Cup #1 April 4-6 www.fluidride.com/fluidride-cup/

Cheers,
ODS

hackk

Chimp
Sep 13, 2007
nw
Thank you to everyone for another successful event! Everyones enthusiasm and support definitely make all the hardwork worth it!
We had over 200 hundred riders! Lady shredder numbers were also way up, as well as the Groms! Our Washington scene is looking strong. We hope everyone got in loads of runs and had as much fun as we did!

Next up......Fluidride Cup #1 April 4-6 www.fluidride.com/fluidride-cup/

Cheers,
ODS
Washington? We came from Oregon. It was a long day.

LeroyJenkins

Chimp
Feb 17, 2008
Hey Hackk,

If you know or shuttled with Justin (Time), and Mike Anderson (also from Oregon) tell them to get in touch with me. I got my brakes fixed and I'm looking to hit Syncline area before I head back to the desert.

hackk

Chimp
Sep 13, 2007
nw
But was it a bad one? Keep in mind us "yankees" have a hearty trek when we head to Skibowl. It's a wash...and the least all of us can do for our bikes!

It was a great day. A great 21 hour day. Not sure how 2 4 hour drives and a 8 hour shuttle day ( which we were an hour late) add's up to 21 hours , but it did. Looking forward to the race.

I hear ya about ski bowl. Add the drive to the slow lift and thats an all day affair.

hackk

Chimp
Sep 13, 2007
nw
Hey Hackk,

If you know or shuttled with Justin (Time), and Mike Anderson (also from Oregon) tell them to get in touch with me. I got my brakes fixed and I'm looking to hit Syncline area before I head back to the desert.
Not sure i know 'em. Do they post on the Westside Freeride message
board?

You better get on the Syncline riding. Word is that it's not looking good. As in no more shuttling