Quantcast

Official RM Beanie Order Information

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Latest Update: I still have a stock of Beanies so if you're interested, keep those orders coming!!!

The deadline for orders (atleast this round) is extended to February 17th, 2007. All orders will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis. I have the hats (75 adult hats --50 black and 25 gray--so far) and will have embroidery on them this weekend!

We will order black and gray beanies that will be embroidered with the green RM Logo. The price is $12 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 beanies. These beanies are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Shipping/Handling
Shipping will be USPS Priority Mail. Shipping and handling for up to 2 beanies is included in the cost. Additional shipping will be calculated on an individual basis. “Handling” in this case is the @$#%! PayPal fee. If you do not have paypal, or need to mail payment to me, I can provide that information on an individual basis but the cost will remain the same.

Shipping charges outside of the US will be calculated on a case-by-case basis.

To order, email me:
Name
RM Screen name
Quantity
color (black or gray)
Email address

Payment must be made at the time the order is placed. You can send everything to TreeSaw. If you have any questions, please let me know.

The picture below represents the embroidery design that will be on each of the hats. The actual hats are a little different (they're actually a little nicer quality) than those pictured, but I will post a pic up of the exact beanies (black & gray) this weekend.

Thanks!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Orders received thus far:
The Toninator
ukjason
johnbryanpeters
McGRP01
BadDNA
mogulskr
tonyhawk
NapalmCheese
Echo
Nick
Hooples3
Schwinnstr8
Brungeman
Rip
Splat
I Are Baboon
Heidi
BMXman
DNA
Trainwreck
MunkeeHucker
firemandivi
seanmankiw
Wumpus
DRB
DaveW

mogulskr

Monkey
Aug 28, 2002
NH
I got mine today as well. The grey one is larger then the black. Thanks again for doing this:clapping:

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
here i am sportin my new jury duty* shirt.

*please note there were no dutys juryed whilest wearing this shirt although i did wear the cap to jury but not in or while.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Ok...I do have some Black Beanies left (sorry the gray are currently sold out) and some white infant beanies with the green logo on it.

The prices are as follows:

Adult Beanies: $12 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 beanies. These beanies are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Infant Beanies: $8 each and that includes sales tax and shipping for up to 2 beanies. These beanies are one size fits most so if you have a size issue let me know and I will measure the hat and post that up.

Shipping/Handling
Shipping will be USPS unless you request something else. Shipping and handling for up to 2 beanies is included in the cost. Additional shipping will be calculated on an individual basis. “Handling” in this case is the @$#%! PayPal fee. If you do not have paypal, or need to mail payment to me, I can provide that information on an individual basis but the cost will remain the same.

PM me your information and I will get them out to you for the holidays!

Adult Beanies (black only):

Infant Beanies: