Quantcast

Official SST picture thread!

yomattyo

Chimp
Mar 3, 2008
Hey guys, just a note to say me and a few guys are headin out to ride early tomorrow (saturday) if anyone else wants to get in some morning riding. Hope to see you all there!

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Nice no hander on the big step down!

Went there on thur, perfect conditions.

I was kinda dispointed that someone messed with the bigger side of flowmaster( the very last set of jumps after the tabletop at the bottom). I know that I have not maintained those jumps in awhile but whoever worked on the last jump made it un-rideable. I would like to talk to the person doing the work, maybe when their done the jump will be better than before.

-Kim

Dec 16, 2005
Ya I fixxed the lip of that jump and built up the landing so it was not flat. It only was not ridable one day. But now it is fine and I think better than it was. Crappis

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Nice, I like the sun light coming down on the dust cloud coming off the riders tire as hes hitting the lip. I also like the last pic.

mini-dub

Chimp
May 21, 2008
Thanks man, the Colonnade one I did is better though ;). Just need to get the titles finished and we'll put it up.

muddy beast

Turbo Monkey
Nov 26, 2005
Shoot...I remember when this thread was getting new pics all the time...things slowed down, ehh?

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Why is Alex standing on top of the lip with his bike, I know it solid but that cant be good for it :).

Nice pics looks like fun! Good testing ground for the new bike.

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
Yes thats the name :). Maybe I am being over pertective. Did you send it?
Would be nice it the landing looked like this again...

fuzzycatnuts

Monkey
Dec 14, 2005
That was when it was 1st built, maybe 2 years ago.... or more. The part were Laif hits it on his hardtail followed be me with the tools in the back ground was the 1st time it was hit.

Aug 7, 2009
Renton
The End of the Flow Park (8/7/09) R.I.P.

Just was at the park today, and it's pretty much all gone. Go to "SST Bulldozer Date?" thread for pics

Last edited: