Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
Lulz.
Get a grip Stan.
This is just bike racing.
Shit happens.
View attachment 174202
I Love Em,I’m glad you post’ed that,who is the Fuck next to him? Man oh Man, I can not tell you how many times I watch’ed the Rap Scenes in 8 Mile. “I’ll rip you’re Fetus out and Eat it”.

That Line was For a Female rapper stepen on stage to challenge ‘Em. Em got to go first. When she got the mic,she was to devastated to challenge and started laughing and said no more. You have to see it.
You can Only see that in the Bonus sections of the CD of 8 mile.
Avy

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
not commenting on Gwin here, but that didn't seem like such a HUGE crash... Huge to me was like that girl Jess Blewitt at the first race at Snowshoe last year. This one seems kind of tame to be honest. Maybe the footage didn't capture the violence of the impact?

(edited to specify the name of the rider...)

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
isn‘t exaggerating what all these former racers video influencers do these days
I don't know... I bet most former racers turned video influencers are still faster than more video influencers that didn't come up through the races...

that reminds me, anyone know how Jess Blewitt is doing?

edited to add: turns out she's doing rad! NZ Elite National Champ kind of rad... fukkin' hell that blows me away.

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
I don't know... I bet most former racers turned video influencers are still faster than more video influencers that didn't come up through the races...

that reminds me, anyone know how Jess Blewitt is doing?
Seems to be back. Currently national champ. And sending some big hits!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Seems to be back. Currently national champ. And sending some big hits!

it dawned on me that perhaps she had an instagram... found that at the same time you posted. considering our injuries were (on the face of it) pretty similar, I'm absolutely fricken amazed at her recovery. Seems I need to be more diligent with my physio!

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
it dawned on me that perhaps she had an instagram... found that at the same time you posted. considering our injuries were (on the face of it) pretty similar, I'm absolutely fricken amazed at her recovery. Seems I need to be more diligent with my physio!
And be a 19 year-old professional athlete ;)