Quantcast

oh snap

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
i'll ship where ever but it's only in NTSC so you'd have to watch it only on a computer i guess- sorry.

shoot me an email at whiteravenks at yahoo dot com if you'd like. you can pm me here but email would work better.

oh and $20USD plus shipping.

thanks peeps :)

_*sTiTcHeS*_

Monkey
Apr 24, 2006
you cant watch it on a TV correct? very homosexual.

i was really looking forward to watching this on the new wide screen.

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
puto- i'll be an angelfeugo- premiering this suckuh. sort of. haha, i'll figure it out.

like the home-slices said, this will play on any north american tv. it's in NTSC and not in PAL. euros will have to watch it on a computer for the time being, i seriously doubt there will be enough demand to justify making a pal version.

Jorgen

Monkey
Oct 3, 2003
Oslo, Norway
FYI, if you own a PAL tv in Europe that is not older than 5 years or so, it is NO problem watching them. If you have an older one, like I do(10 years approx) you get a DVD-player that converts the NTSC signal to PAL, and today almost ALL players does this.

So, NO problem whatsoever... I have watched NTSC-dvd's for 5 years now, no problem. Also, every dvd-player that is zone-free will convert the signal.

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
What Jorgen said, nobody knows what NTSC, PAL, EIA and CCIR are anymore because it doesn't really make any difference unless you are one of the 2% that still use antique video equipment. Can anybody even tell me what UHF and VHF are anymore, how about dial-up internet?

WhiteRavenKS

Turbo Monkey
Aug 8, 2003
neither here nor there
FYI, if you own a PAL tv in Europe that is not older than 5 years or so, it is NO problem watching them. If you have an older one, like I do(10 years approx) you get a DVD-player that converts the NTSC signal to PAL, and today almost ALL players does this.

So, NO problem whatsoever... I have watched NTSC-dvd's for 5 years now, no problem. Also, every dvd-player that is zone-free will convert the signal.

that's awesome to hear! i didnt know for sure so i didnt want to sell any shipped over to europe under the "maybe might work" guise. glad to hear it should do alright though, thanks for the info!