Quantcast

Oh yeah baby! Alamo Bowl, here we come.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
as of last night, there were still 3000 unclaimed Alamo Bowl tickets. my aunt flew in last night and is in SA watching it. both her kids went to U of M.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
holy **** that was a good game. can you imagine the insanity that would have erupted had U of M scored? damn! that was a hell of a lot better than i was expecting. that Nebraska QB took a hell of a beating, as well.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Agreed, a very good game indeed. If he would have run toward the middle rather than the sidelines, he would have scored. CAL vs. Stanford all over again.

DNA

The human raccoon
Jan 31, 2003
NH
M-I-Z

Z-O-U

Well, the Independence Bowl was freakin' awesome! South Carolina put up 21 in the first 7 minutes of the game. Once Missouri realized the game had started and that they should play a little football, things picked up.

An interception returned for a touchdown, a 150 yards on the ground from MU QB Brad Smith, a 50-yard field goal from a shaky kicker and one more interception ended the game with Missouri at 38 and South Carolina at 31. Sweet. The Big 12 is representing well so far (go Texas!).

Sherpa

Basking in fail.
Jan 28, 2004
Arkansaw
DNA said:
Well, the Independence Bowl was freakin' awesome! South Carolina put up 21 in the first 7 minutes of the game. Once Missouri realized the game had started and that they should play a little football, things picked up.

An interception returned for a touchdown, a 150 yards on the ground from MU QB Brad Smith, a 50-yard field goal from a shaky kicker and one more interception ended the game with Missouri at 38 and South Carolina at 31. Sweet. The Big 12 is representing well so far (go Texas!).
They had me really worried early on, but they came through. Too bad I lost money on the under.