Quantcast

OK, dudes, let's walk this sucker!!

pnj

Turbo Monkey till the fat lady sings
Aug 14, 2002
seattle
I saw it in the movie theater when it came out. I saw BMX Bandits in the theater as well.

I've probably seen Rad! about 100 million times over the years.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I remember when town meetings were like that. We'd all get together and talk about letting some pros come race at our bmx track and regular joe's would voice their opinion for the little guy... yeah I remember that and then we'd all sit around eating KIX wearing our gloves and dealing with bald cops. yeah that's the way it was.

Cru I don't know you, but I think that you've given me the only reference I'll ever need for moral reasoning. Instead of letting people ask WWJD, they should be asking, what happened in RAD? All is clear when one finds this realization. For these things I am thankful Cru.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
wow, that's all I can honestly say.

the dance scene is beyond anything I've ever witnessed, that's the aunt from Full House

Cru Jones

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2006
Hell Track
Cru I don't know you, but I think that you've given me the only reference I'll ever need for moral reasoning. Instead of letting people ask WWJD, they should be asking, what happened in RAD? All is clear when one finds this realization. For these things I am thankful Cru.
Haha... keep your eye on the boy in red, he's a local, and a fine young man.

May 12, 2005
roanoke va
that was, um... rad.
so cru, were your parents such fans they named you after him, or did you just take things into your own hands?
"what i wouldn't give to be back butt-sliding with you."

johnnypop

Chimp
Aug 24, 2006
San Jose/Santa Barbara
animal chin was sick too, but if you want a great 80's big screener (besides rad of course) check out gleaming the cube... the whole peralta team is in that too, and christian slater is the main character. that movie cracks me up.

gotta throw in my favorite quote- "ya over-rotated. no ****"

Squirreldh

Chimp
Dec 21, 2006
Dude that movie is RAD. I've got it on dvd here at the house if anyone wants to view it. I love the wide ass handlebars and caliper brakes. Classic rides. This movie provided me with so much inspiration, now I'm a lowlife bike mechanic who goes downhilling and street riding to piss off security ;)

Squirreldh

Chimp
Dec 21, 2006
animal chin was sick too, but if you want a great 80's big screener (besides rad of course) check out gleaming the cube... the whole peralta team is in that too, and christian slater is the main character. that movie cracks me up.

gotta throw in my favorite quote- "ya over-rotated. no ****"
Ahh, gleaming the cube. I liked seeing Tony Hawk in the pool scene looking so young. and the diamond plate deck at the end was excellent