Quantcast

OK enough already

J

JRB

I know you don't have to be all gramatically correct and all, but please, for all things holy -

QUESTIONS END WITH THIS "?"!!!!!!!!!!

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
loco-gringo said:
I know you don't have to be all gramatically correct and all, but please, for all things holy -

QUESTIONS END WITH THIS "?"!!!!!!!!!!
What are you talking about.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I did not, see the thread that caused this consternation? Can someone point it out; to me. Please,

"thank-you"

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
i dont know im not sure what the problem is why is loco getting all loco oh that explains it hes just loco but does the gringofactorinatalldamnkeyboard

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Brian HCM#1 said:
Wheres dh girlie when we need here...................................Oh yeah, playing with her battery operated toy:blah:

That makes me so sick that you would even think like that...the only thing that would make it grosser is if my brother said something like that...

hey did you all know that WHEN Brians wife gives him a bj it looks like she's whistling...

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
dh girlie said:
hey did you all know that WHEN Brians wife gives him a bj it looks like she's whistling...
he he he he he :p
i'm embarrassed to say it took me a little while to figure out what she was really saying!

Funny stuff

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
You know guys nobody is using a ? in any post? Have a little respect for loco's wishes?

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DVNT said:
that's kinda creepy. thanking another man for complimenting you on the size of you manhood. :think: :help:
I think the homoerotic undertones and sexual sniping in this thread is getting a little out of hand!

I think all discussions (and/or compliments) of the size of Brian's manhood, along with all comments about his (or dh girlie's) ability to satisfy his wife, should remain in PMs.. But that's just me.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY

Ya know Brian actually lives close to Okland... maybe Bubb Rubb can hear him humping all the way out there.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
He's an attention whore...him and stosh both say senseless things just so people will rip on them and then they are the center of attention for the moment. Any publicity is good publicity, right...

There's one of the culprits.

It's a phucking question god damnit!!!!!!!!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
hey, no problem. just an observation which in no way shape or form had anything to do with any undertones.

Just an observation on the previous comment, that's all.

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I think the homoerotic undertones and sexual sniping in this thread is getting a little out of hand!

I think all discussions (and/or compliments) of the size of Brian's manhood, along with all comments about his (or dh girlie's) ability to satisfy his wife, should remain in PMs.. But that's just me.

Yeah bitches. Thanks for screwing up the best thread of the day. :rolleyes: