Quantcast

OK enough already

Lexx D

Dirty Dozen
Mar 8, 2004
NY
That's it until i start seeing ??????????????????????????????????? i'm done with this thread.
We've got insults about peoples smaller than average junk, one guy telling us the other guys junk isn't really small that is is infact huge(why he knows we don't need to know). A picture of a creepy old guy with a big whistle, that woooooo woooooooo guy and the whole time nobody is using a fukin ???????????????????????????

What's wrong with you people. :thumb:

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
dh girlie said:
Yeah once you get owned its suddenly a little out of hand...

YOU were the one that started it...I'm more than happy to end it since it's grossing me the hell out...
Ah come on Lisa, you know I love you lots :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :thumb:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
I see your skills are lacking... I also left it out in my first sentence

J

JRB

I have decided I don't care if people use correct punctuation. I will simply add multiple ???s at the end of all of my questions hopefully satisfying the upset punctuation gods.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
When putting a smilie at the end of a sentence should it replace the punctuation, precede it, or follow? :monkey:
:monkey:?
:monkey:

J

JRB

Hrrmmm:think:

*I guess replace would work. If not, after looks better. I don't know*

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
How come people don't realize the letter O and the number 0 ARE DIFFERENT THINGS. :mumble:

You ask me for a list that starts with O, I'm going to give that to you. HOW THE FOCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU MEANT "ZERO!?"

J

JRB

I Are Baboon said:
How come people don't realize the letter O and the number 0 ARE DIFFERENT THINGS. :mumble:

You ask me for a list that starts with O, I'm going to give that to you. HOW THE FOCK AM I SUPPOSED TO KNOW YOU MEANT "ZERO!?"
I agree - if you are smart enough to logon to RM, you are smart enough to know it is a question or a phucking zero. :dead:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I Are Baboon said:

There are threads in the B&S forum all the time saying things like "2OOO Manitou X-Vert".

But I take offense to the fact that you put a question mark at the end of your question given the thread topic.

Didn't you know that we were trying to drive loco gringo batty.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
binary visions said:
There are threads in the B&S forum all the time saying things like "2OOO Manitou X-Vert".

But I take offense to the fact that you put a question mark at the end of your question given the thread topic.

Didn't you know that we were trying to drive loco gringo batty.
Oh, I figured my rant was not worthy of it's own thread, so I just added to Gringos. Damn, how could I have missed the question mark.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
That might be the funniest thing EVER..........

-S.S.-

It sucks if you are me. I'm glad I like irony or I would have to delete my schit over there. :help: