Quantcast

Ok N*, we gotta talk...

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Northstar, I love you. You made my weekend kick off like a rock star, and I really enjoyed riding you today.

However, you gotta take care of your previous season's pass holders. This whole "we'll give you $20 off IF you buy a pass for next winter" bull**** has gotta go.

We've supported you when you didn't have a trail crew.
We've brought people up to ride you who paid for tickets.

The new additions you've made to just the low mountain are great, sans that choke fence on the top of Mine Shaft, but...

NORTHSTAR, DO RIGHT BY THOSE OF US WHO HAVE RIDDEN YOU EVERY YEAR SINCE YOU STARTED AND GIVE US A BREAK ON OUR PASSES FOR THIS YEAR.

I take it as kind of a punch in the face for you to try to pull the old "Dutch Door Action" on us with this one.

Do the right thing.

DUKESofTAH0E

Monkey
Mar 27, 2006
northstar
have you seen other resorts season pass prices? do you know where the money is coming from to support the trail crew this season? ya it sucks to pay a bit more but you'l get your money back in the end with a better season of riding.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
What other resorts?

Season pass prices are very geographically dictated.
Until Squaw gets running the nearest thing is Mammoth, and if their snow level tells me anything I don't think we're gonna be riding there any time soon.