Quantcast

Ok, this probably won't be safe for work.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
people like that guy need to die. i would have stomped the gas on that peice of shlt thenbacked up and done it again

s1ngletrack

Monkey
Aug 17, 2004
Denver
biggins said:
people like that guy need to die. i would have stomped the gas on that peice of shlt thenbacked up and done it again
I'm with you, only I probably would've finished the job with my feet instead of running over him the second time....sh1tbag.

J

JRB

Where is the stick up cracked up gansta's ass smiley??? He would have had to beat me down. I would have been mad enough to kill him with a backpack. :confused:

gschuette

Monkey
Sep 22, 2004
Truck
If the people carried a gun that woould have been over A LOT quicker. Just one more reason why the public having guns is a good thing.

punkassean

Turbo Monkey
Feb 3, 2002
SC, CA
or if the "public" tried to shoot him and then missed hitting an innocent bystander...

You get the picture.

I'm sure homeboy is locked up (again) I mean $hit it's not like the video is circulating all over the internet...oh wait, yes it is.

FWIW, I would most likely have at least tried to run his ass over if I knew he didn't have a gun or knife.

mutha phuckin' crackheads...

Booker

Monkey
Feb 5, 2003
Louisville, KY
Nevermind the crackhead. What the hell is wrong with the people sitting in their cars doing nothing. People need to step up and take care of eachother every now and then. The person in the car probably panicked and was just trying to get out of the situation. That crackhead is a peice of **** and i don't think i would have lost any sleep after running him over or taking him out with a round to the head. IMO the best justice would be a dead crackhead under my truck, and the driver of the car wailing away on all the fools who wouldn't help her with a crowbar.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Something similar to that happened to me when was just a youngin'. I was at a traffic light and some crack head just came up to my car and started punching the drivers side window. Luckily I was not blocked in by traffic so I was able to pull forward then chase the facker down while in reverse. He got the idea and ran away. It was the most frightened I have ever been.

Funky Monk

Monkey
Jul 17, 2003
near El circulo Polar Arctico
I'm sure most of the people here, if placed in a similar situation, would've reacted exactly the same way as the guy in the car. major confusion followed by panic.

I might have bumped him a bit with the bumper of the car though...I mean, that's what it's for, right?!

D

Dingus McGee

I saw that on fecalface.com where the concensus is that it's suspect due to the poorly disguised bumfights.com logo ion the lower right. The dude is flipped for sure, but it's suspect.

J

JRB

dh girlie said:
No sh!t...he backs up...goes forward...backs up...I would just floored it and popped the clutch on his ass...that guy driving that blue car kept going back for more...

"Beat on the roof mutha f*. That's the only place your wedged between 2 cars ass is gonna be able to hit, punk." That is what the dude in the PT cruiser should have been yelling. However, the level of stoshness that would allow someone to drive one of those says it all.

Pedalist

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Clayton, NC
I was driving in a convoy in Iraq when a man started chopping the hood of my truck with an axe. I ran him over then ran over his donkey!! NO JOKE

Megan Black

I rocked whistler in a mini skirt and f$@* me boot
Jul 28, 2004
Beaver-town, OR
can someone tell me what's going on in the clip? i can't view it on my laptop at work.

i'm thinking someone's sitting in their car, and some bum comes over and starts beating on 'em?? so then the guy in the car pulls up, then backs up??

any carnage?

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Megan Black said:
can someone tell me what's going on in the clip? i can't view it on my laptop at work.

i'm thinking someone's sitting in their car, and some bum comes over and starts beating on 'em?? so then the guy in the car pulls up, then backs up??

any carnage?
thats a damn good guess :)