Quantcast

OK who wished me bad stomach pains!!!!

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Going to have to cancel that epic ride this weekend or bring lots of TP.
I haven't been able to keep anything in my stomach for the last two days! I even stopped drinking beer it's that serious!!!!!

Tums and all that stuff isn't working, I've tried eating peanuts for the past 24 hours to try to slow things down a bit, but I just fired 'em out like freaking pellet gun! I'm talking serious burning ring of fire squirts! HELP.

What can I eat that'll turn my poo into cement instead of quicksand?
Taco Bell? Corn??? :help:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
a co-worker mentioned ginger ale and fritos.

i guess that's close enough to animal crackers and 7-up

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
DVNT said:
Going to have to cancel that epic ride this weekend or bring lots of TP.
I haven't been able to keep anything in my stomach for the last two days! I even stopped drinking beer it's that serious!!!!!

Tums and all that stuff isn't working, I've tried eating peanuts for the past 24 hours to try to slow things down a bit, but I just fired 'em out like freaking pellet gun! I'm talking serious burning ring of fire squirts! HELP.

What can I eat that'll turn my poo into cement instead of quicksand?
Taco Bell? Corn??? :help:
any kind of pain killers will clog you up big time.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Thanks, I'll go to my Doctor and tell him I need percosets, think he'll go for it?

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
maybe, im serious though they wil lcertaijnly get ya taken care of. just fake back spasm pains or something.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
SkaredShtles said:
Dude. Maybe it's appendicitis and you'll be dead by tomorrow a.m. Go to your doctor.........

-S.S.-
I think it's because my gym never freakin cleans the d@mn pool. Since the olympics everyone wants to be mikey phelps and they freakin take up all the lanes. Either that or it's the manatee sized women doing stupid aqua aerobics.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
clincher moment.

just had to excuse myself out of an engineering meeting....
i couldn't think while i was standing in the shop anyway. the machinist was asking me questions and all i could think was damn not now.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
biggins said:
any kind of pain killers will clog you up big time.
Oh yeah. Too true. The doc gave me Vicodin for the leg. Man, I was clogged for a week. When it finally came out it was massive. I thought I was gonna need a bigger toilet. Anyway, take vicodin. It'll clog you up, and make you feel better all at once.