Quantcast

Oklahoma ice age

kickstand

Turbo Monkey
Sep 18, 2009
Fenton, MI
Someone has a snowy vagina.
I prefer to do my coke off hookers asses, but I'm good with doing it off their vagina's too I suppose.

fawking picture name is being auto-edited by ridemonkey, picture fail :(.....try it now, and try it now....

wrong kinda snow?

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
just suck it up and ride, i love winter riding, its very peaceful.
I'd love to... But it went from snow up to my hub, to horrible slimy mudfest, back to tons of snow, soon it'll be back to slimy mud fest. It'll take at least a week to dry out enough to be ridable, if the weather chills out.

To sum up... last weekend of January it was 70 degrees, 2 days later we got 14" of snow... then it got up to 60 for 2 days, then we got another 6" of snow, then it's going to hit 70 again... then what?!?! Oklahoma Tsunami?

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
I'd love to... But it went from snow up to my hub, to horrible slimy mudfest, back to tons of snow, soon it'll be back to slimy mud fest. It'll take at least a week to dry out enough to be ridable, if the weather chills out.

To sum up... last weekend of January it was 70 degrees, 2 days later we got 14" of snow... then it got up to 60 for 2 days, then we got another 6" of snow, then it's going to hit 70 again... then what?!?! Oklahoma Tsunami?
ok thats a reasonable excuse, trashing trails is never good. its been in the high 20's here in mass so the snow is staying packed rock hard on my winter trails.