Quantcast

older guy looking to ride

Oct 16, 2011
Brea, SoCal
I've been living in socal for a few years now and want to start riding after about 15 years, I'm 35 now and bought an Eastern thunderbird but have no one to ride with (rode bmx when in my teens) and want to do some dirt jumping, I live in brea and don't know anyone that wants to ride. Hit me up if you wanna meet and ride for a while although I don't know of any spots to ride yet. Later!

oldtricks

Chimp
Feb 23, 2009
Ha ha. Older guy. I must be ancient. Im 45 and started riding again a few years ago after a 20 plus year break. Sorry I can't ride with you as I'm in the U.k. But just wanted to say how much I'm loving riding...just as much as I did back in the olden times.
:thumb:

cmc

Turbo Monkey
Nov 17, 2006
austin
i don't know about your area, but there tend to be a lot of guys in the 30-45 age range that race cruiser at the local bmx track. you can race in the cruiser class with your eastern.

Oct 16, 2011
Brea, SoCal
The closest track to where i live is called the "orange y" and you have to be registered in the ABA and have to ride a 20" which doesnt make sense, anyway, im trying to sell my eastern to get a cruiser, i have to check if im allowed to ride my bike in the cruiser class because my eastern is 26"

Last edited: