Votes: 21 48.8%
  • They are the phuckin devil's fruit

Votes: 15 34.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
J

JRB

Love em or hate em

I ordered pasta with sauteed veggies and there was like 1/2 pound of these phuckin things in it. Green and black. They make me want to puke. I hate them more than you can imagine. There is nothing more foul to me.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Reminds me of the quote from "Honey I Married and Axe Murderer":

"They are the froooooeeeeeeeeeeeet of the dehvil!!"

:D

My kids love 'em - when I cut 'em up for the liddle guy I have to wash my hands before handling my own food 'cause the skank they leave on my hands makes me want to 'uke.

-S.S.-

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
dh girlie said:
That picture turned my stomach...that is the nastiest sh!t around. I remember in 2nd grade this guy Donnie Berg puked up what looked like olive loaf on his desk...it was NASTY!

Yo Fock donnie Berg!!

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
BurlySurly said:
Whoa! Thats what my Throat looks like! COOL!!!111one11!1111!!!!

you typed out "one" oh my god..... that ... uh... I can 't type.... lauging to hard....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
Man, I didn't realize Grey Goose wasn't considered good anymore. Guess I better stop liking it :D
you might want to pick one of these up too

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
"Pick up" being the key words.

Why the hell would anyone ever BUY one of those? I mean, they're MAGNETS. And they're EVERYWHERE.
dude, I was totally thinking that last night as I drove past about 30 cars with atleast 2 of them on each....

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
Echo said:
It's like buying sand when you're at the beach.
oh you should do that? :confused:

but they come in that cool bottle with the name of the beach and some seagulls on it....

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
Echo said:
Man, I didn't realize Grey Goose wasn't considered good anymore. Guess I better stop liking it :D

I know I didn't either...the guy at Beverages and More recommended the Ciroc when I was buying some Grey Goo. anyway, I tried it and I LOVE it...just try it...I wasn't saying grey goo wasn't good anymore...if you like good vodka just try the ciroc. Jeez...such a sour puss all the time.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
Man, I didn't realize Grey Goose wasn't considered good anymore. Guess I better stop liking it
I know I didn't either...the guy at Beverages and More recommended the Ciroc when I was buying some Grey Goo. anyway, I tried it and I LOVE it...just try it
There's a bunch of good vodka on the market these days. Drink whatever you like the best. Grey Goose is good, but I still drink Stoli and Absolut, also. I'll have to give the Ciroc a try, though. ;)