Quantcast

OMGOMG, GIRLS!

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
The only show I know that is called Girls is this one but that's an old show and not RM demographics

He's talking about the show Wednesday. An Adam's family spinoff. Watched the first episode and liked it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Wifey has the same take as Wendell. She's actively trying to get Haley to watch it. With the clips I've seen, I actually agree with her watching (vs. the shit she watches now).

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
I’ve been wanting to give it a watch. Mostly because I like the Addams family. While they are depicted as weird and eccentric, they are wholesome good people, and Gomez always has nice things to say about morticia. He’s worth quoting especially if you want to disgust people around you.

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
can someone with rideit's phone number let him know his ridemonkey account has been hacked?

kthnxbye
I started a thread on Rotorburn years ago listing my login details.
I got a text message from a former monkey and he told me to look at my latest post.

Seemed he was trying auction my chocolate cherry to the highest bidder, hahaha!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
She is an outcast because she is dark and weird, but actually, she is the moral center of the show.
Like every high functioning autistic female, you mean?

Heard The CRAMPS on mainstream radio the other day and ref to this show. so there's that too.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We enjoyed it. I did get to the point where I wondered how much people were going to continue to try and be her friend/relate to her when all she does is kind of be a jerk to everybody, but that's what moves the plot along, so be it.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
We also watched The Weird Al biopic last night and thought it was fucking awesome.

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
If you like Wednesday, then this might be for you:

Sadly, the right holders to the Addams brand shut down further episodes.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Watched the season finale. In the end it had a somewhat Harry Potter feel to it.

MikeD

Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
So the setting of a legacy child in an isolated academy full of several typecast groups in a hidden world of supernatural mystery hadn't given you the Harry Potter feel before that?

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
This girl avatar is too much… reminds me of the early 2000s. Might need to write a script to hide.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So the setting of a legacy child in an isolated academy full of several typecast groups in a hidden world of supernatural mystery hadn't given you the Harry Potter feel before that?
Yes, smartass.