Quantcast

on-one the gimp or 03 specialized p1?

rbx

Monkey
sorry if this post is out place i think you guys are the best ones to help me out..
i want to try singlespeed i like to urban and sometimes i race at my local bmx track..so i was wondering which of these two bikes would you choose from the on-one gimp or the 03 specialized p1?

steve

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Ghetto Hell

Hell yeah, Gimps rule. Race mine bmx all the time and it can handle everything I can dish out no problem at the dirt jumps. Not a very good urban bike though because of the single speed gearing but there is an adaptor you can get to run a derailler if you want to. Cheap too!

stino

Monkey
Jul 14, 2002
belgium
Originally posted by steve

Hell yeah, Gimps rule. Race mine bmx all the time and it can handle everything I can dish out no problem at the dirt jumps. Not a very good urban bike though because of the single speed gearing but there is an adaptor you can get to run a derailler if you want to. Cheap too!
actually, I would say singlespeed is pretty good for urban? no deraillers to break etc.

steve

Chimp
Sep 18, 2001
Ghetto Hell
Originally posted by stino

actually, I would say singlespeed is pretty good for urban? no deraillers to break etc.
You're right. Straight up BMX style. I was thinking of more trials type moves when I read urban. ...Actually, I don't know what I was thinking. :oink: