Quantcast

On the eve of Alaina's 13th bday.....

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Hey RM Gang--

Nope, not going to get all boo-hoo-ey here. From a parent's view, it's hard to believe Alaina will be 13 tomorrow. Wow!! I wonder just how much the phone would be ringing off the hook, though, and where she'd want to spend the day.

Here's my "request" from you, parents/grandparents/aunts/uncles/ok, brothers and sisters, too. Share a great time or two you've had with your child/grandchild/cousin/brother/sister. One of my favorites to this day is when Alaina pee-d on me as we got ready for a shower. Another is her first bday. My folks got us a camcorder, and while I'm asking Alaina for a kiss, she lets loose a big ol' sneeze on me. What else could I do but hold her tighter??

So fire away........

Last edited:
Jun 3, 2009
My daughter is 9 and loves to ride bikes as much as I do. I took her down to the heavenly gondola and showed her the stairs. She always wanted to ride down them but always stopped at the last moment( to scared ) but last week she went for it. It was only 2 steps but she was so excited. She jumped off her bike a ran towards me telling me how much she loved me and that she was ready to try more. She has worked her way up to 6 stairs and is ready for 8.

Last edited: