Quantcast

One big downhill orgy for lack of better words?

Jun 28, 2007
last day of the season just a big like chain down alpine and such? would be a pretty cool thing to get footage of....a good end to a great season.

CKxx

Monkey
Apr 10, 2006
If you can find a way to get the slow people at the end of the train. I'm sure I would get stuck behind "that guy" no matter what.

Jun 28, 2007
If you can find a way to get the slow people at the end of the train. I'm sure I would get stuck behind "that guy" no matter what.
we could get people to line up with the group they race in and then by how they did in the races. doesnt have to eb perfect just like around where you think you should be

dhsean

Chimp
Dec 5, 2006
This happens just about every year after Diabloween. If your at the right place at the right time everybody does a giant last run of the year train down the mountain. Sometimes you get held-up a bit or people go down but it is still fun.

Be at the top of the lift at the end of the day and it will probably happen.

woof

Monkey
May 17, 2005
Just bring a keg of beer and sit in the parking lot. I heard someone did that once :happydance:

runnin12s

Monkey
May 14, 2007
Waverly, NY
We do this often at the end of jump jam sessions, the key to keeping the flow is setting "groups" that ride together often (usually 5 or 6) and lining them in order of fastest to slowest, then talk amongst yourselves to find the approx. order of groups to travel and make sure you have at least 2 jumps (a couple hundred feet in downhill terms) between groups. It still appears as a huge train but remains safe. It's rare if ever that our trains end in disaster because noone is pulling off insane stunts because they know if they eat it they will have 20 plus riders up their asses. If it happens let me know.

G30RG3ryan

Monkey
Feb 24, 2002
Sparta, NJ
we do the "Last Run Down" every year (missed last year though). We take Dominions to Breakouts to Alpine. We've been doing this since year one. My goal for this year is to get 100 people on the last run. I can definitely happen. And part of the fun is being in the middle of the pack to catch all of the carnage and funny crap that happens. So everyone be prepared for 4 o'clock at the top of the mountain on the last day, it will be epic.

davidt

Monkey
May 13, 2007
Do you guys realize that the season ends is 2 more WHOLE months? Lets get to the last day first!

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
do you realize that my summer ends in two weeks. And i have some bull **** meetings with the school about the future of our lacrosse team. they finally realized steroids and fights didn't make the school look good.