Quantcast

One concert...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
'liquor-slicked highway' came on my iPod last week....GG singing an acoustic ballad, telling listeners that he's the person your parents warned you to keep away from. :rofl:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Would loved to have seen the Who and the Clash when they toured together. Someone here did...Narlus?
Also, Stevie Ray Vaughn at Monterey Jazz, either show.
- Agent Orange, the original line up
- BB King, back in the old days, before all the rich white guys starting going
- EARLY VH...saw Van Hagar before the breakup, was awesome, but love the early stuff
- Any Monsters of Rock tour...

I saw the Def Leppard comeback tour. So much hairspray they didnt allow lighters. But it was free, and I was dating a hot chick who wore short skirts and high heels. I was the kid in the Clash shirt, getting hassled by the hair metal retards...

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
Would loved to have seen the Who and the Clash when they toured together. Someone here did...Narlus?
yep, as a high school sophomore i traveled down w/ a friend of mine and his older brother, to shea stadium. awesome show.

not specific shows, but i would have liked to see these bands at particular times:

butthole surfers circa 'hairway to steven' w/ teresa and king on double drums, and kathleen dancing naked.

pink floyd w/ syd, circa when they played UFO club (and ~obscured by clouds, pre-DSotM)

any early to mid-era throbbing gristle shows

the clean, any early show in NZ

hendrix circa band of gypsys

the byrds, circa 'eight miles high'

dylan, circa 'highway 66'

stooges/mc5/sun ra lineup

coltrane, both w/ the classic quartet and w/ rashied ali on drums

miles davis, electric era

joy division, anytime

uncle tupelo, final tour

black flag, all lead singer versions

minutemen

neil young, ~tonight's the night era

prime Gabriel-era Genesis

spacemen 3, early gigs

so many more. that said, i've seen a ton of great shows that will eventually turn up on others' list.